Who can apply
Our scholarships are intended for the successful children at school age of civil servants in Türkiye and other personnel working within the capacity of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In this context;
- University students under the age of 25,
- 8th grade students preparing for the High School Entrance Exam (LGS),
- 12th grade students preparing for university entrance exams are eligible to apply.
How do I apply?
First time applicants
- Scholarship applications must ONLY be made by FILLING UP the student and familiy's INFORMATIONS on the Scholarship Application
Form and must be submitted by mail to email@example.com
Application Form is available here.
- All documents required to complete the application must be scanned and submitted to the website page between September 12 and October 7, 2023.
- Approved student transcript for the latest academic year
- Photocopy of National Identity Card,
- Salary information/Payroll of Parents, (Non-working parents must provide a document from SSI or e-Government document proving that they are not in waged labor)
- Photocopy of the most recent report card, (except for university applications)
- The official registration certificate and invoice of the student who is preparing for the LGS and University exam and currently attending a preparatory center.
- The form can be obtained in person at the DMEDD office and is also available on our website. Application Form is available here.
- A certified student transcript showing that the student has been promoted to the next grade for the latest academic year. The required documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org between September 12 and October 7, 2023.
The student's achievement status will be prioritized in the selection process. Students applying for LGS and University Preparation Scholarships must not have been enrolled in a private school during the 7th and 11th grades. If and when one parent is assigned abroad, the scholarships will be suspended. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that the personnel whose children receive scholarships should notify the Association as soon as possible. Scholarship payments are made through Türkiye İş Bankası.